COSBOA National Small Business Summit is happening in Sydney on 9 – 10 September 2021. Over two robust days, hear from regulators, politicians, policy-makers and small business leaders, as we challenge the issues constraining the productivity of Australian small businesses.
The COSBOA Summit is your opportunity to make your voice heard, to influence the important policy issues for small business across digitisation and cybersecurity, pandemic policy: insurance, landlords and insolvency, industrial relations, mental health, competition, sustainability, banking and finance and regulation change.
Here’s why you should attend:
- Connect with like-minded small business leaders and Association CEO’s representing our community
- Stay up-to-date with regulations and policies from the Australian Taxation Office, ACCC and ASIC
- Find out the latest from the Fair Work Commission
- Hear from the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman about current issues in small business
- Be the first-to know what’s happening in the political landscape and how to cut-red tape for small business
Don’t miss this opportunity. Register now here.