Event Date: 11-13 October 2022
Asia’s Ultimate FinTech and Payments Summit. Now fully held IN-PERSON!
Following the successful launch of last year, FinTech and PayTech Connect Summit is excited to welcome you to engage face to face with 300+ Heads of Digital Transformation and Payments from 11 – 13 October at the Raffles City Convention Centre in Singapore.
That’s right – the summit will be held in-person for 2022!
Leading companies in the entire FinTech ecosystem like DBS, Air Asia Money, Standard Chartered nexus, and GrabFin will all be here, and there’s no better place or format that can maximise your opportunity to drive the financial technology industry forward together.
Whether you are from a tier 1 challenger bank, innovative merchant, central bank or incumbent financial institution, there’s something for you to learn, network, agree/disagree with and well, Connect!
Look forward to the insightful discussions on:
- Driving The Future of Banking Through Open Banking & Embedded Finance
- Connecting the Dots for Personalized User Experience in Digital Banking
- Harnessing AI to Solve Real Pain Point For Your Customers & Business
- Tackling Challenges and Opportunities Of Alternative Payments To Improve Efficiency And Better Connectivity
- Future-proofing Your Firm Against The Increasing Threat Of Financial Crime And Cyber-attacks
Payments Consulting Network readers can quote “PCN15” to enjoy 15% off prevailing rates for FinTech Professionals passes. Register here.
Payments Consulting Network is a media partner of FinTech and PayTech Connect Summit 2022.