This service is only available to businesses with annual payments volumes less than $20 million.
A Pricing Comparison compares your current fees with a range of alternative service providers – Live eftpos, Suncorp, Fiserv and Co-operative Supermarkets Australia (CSA pricing leverages Live eftpos, and is only available to independent supermarkets that take up CSA membership). All pricing comparisons provided using this service incorporate least-cost routing as a standard feature.
To use this service, please complete the contact form below to provide information on your organisation and copies of relevant merchant statements. We will then email you the report within 3-5 business days. Enquiry links associated with the pricing outlined in the Pricing Comparison will be provided in the report to enable you to easily commence the application process should you decide to do so.
This service is provided by Payments Consulting Network as a free community service as part of our Giving Program. As such, please consider the following:
- This is an information service only and we do not make any suggestion or recommendation to select any particular PSP.
- While Payments Consulting Network has referral agreements with the above service providers, no referral fees are paid by these organisations to Payments Consulting Network. Instead, should you make a successful application using the enquiry link provided with the Pricing Comparison, these organisations will make a referral payment to our charity partners.
- As we are not paid for this service, we only have capacity to provide this service to a limited number of clients each month. Hence, we would appreciate that you please only leverage this service once you have already checked for better pricing with your existing provider, and only if you are willing to consider and change service providers to one of the panel listed above. If we are unable to provide you with a Pricing Comparison within 5 business days, then we will inform you by email of the expected delivery timeframe.
- This is not a tender or request for proposal service and utilises custom pricing made available by the PSP Panel to our smaller clients. Not all members on the PSP Panel provide PCN with custom pricing.
- We will only provide pricing comparisons where we have been provided with custom pricing that relates to your industry sector and payment channel (i.e. instore or online). As a result, the number of pricing comparisons that you receive may vary from 1 to 4 providers.
- While we attempt to include the most competitive PSPs on the PSP Panel, we have not assessed all PSPs available in the Australian market, and there may be other PSPs that could potentially provide better pricing.
- The Pricing Comparison will be based on the information provided by you on your current payments arrangements and volumes sourced from the merchant statements. The analysis will not consider your integration requirements, detailed objectives, future projections, or a comprehensive list of requirements.
- Before acting on the information that we provide, it is important that you make your own assessment and review all the relevant documentation provided by the PSP on their website. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply to different features.
- If you decide to apply for a new PSP facility, you will be dealing directly with that PSP and not with Payments Consulting Network. Pricing and product information should be confirmed with the PSP.
Should you make a successful application using the enquiry link provided with the Pricing Comparison, the above service providers will make a referral payment directly to our charity partners, The Funding Network Australia Limited (TFN) ABN 75 166 134 774, and The Life You Can Save Australia Limited (TLYCS) ABN 90 623 716 370.
Through its interactive crowdfunding events, TFN connects grassroots non-profits to people and organisations interested in investing their money, time and talent to drive social change. TFN is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission and is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient by the Australian Taxation Office.
TLYCS makes “smart giving simple” by curating a group of non-profits that save or improve the most lives per dollar. TLYCS aims to create a world where everyone has an opportunity to build a better life and where there is no suffering or death due to extreme poverty. TLYCS is a Public Benevolent Institution endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient by the Australian Taxation Office.