This service is only available to businesses with annual payments volumes less than $20 million.
A Pricing Comparison compares your current fees with an alternative service provider – Live eftpos and Co-operative Supermarkets Australia. Please complete the contact form below to provide information on your organisation and copies of relevant merchant statements. We will then email you the report within 3-5 business days. A payment enquiry link associated with the pricing outlined in the Pricing Comparison will be provided in the report to enable you to easily commence the application process should you decide to do so.
This service is provided by Payments Consulting Network as a free community service as part of our Giving Program. As such, please consider the following:
- This is an information service only and we do not make any suggestion or recommendation to select any particular PSP.
- This is not a tender or request for proposal service and utilises custom pricing made available by the PSP Panel to our smaller clients. Not all members on the PSP Panel provide PCN with custom pricing.
- As we are not paid for this service, we only have capacity to provide this service to a limited number of clients each month. If we are unable to provide you with a Pricing Comparison within 5 business days, then we will inform you by email of the expected delivery timeframe.
- While we attempt to include the most competitive PSPs on the PSP Panel, we have not assessed all PSPs available in the Australian market, and there may be other PSPs that could potentially provide better pricing.
- The Pricing Comparison will consider the information provided by you on your current payments arrangements (including pricing and integrations) and volumes, however, the analysis will not consider your detailed objectives, future projections, or a comprehensive list of requirements.
- Before acting on the information that we provide, it is important that you make your own assessment and review all the relevant documentation provided by the PSP on their website. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply to different features.
- If you decide to apply for a new PSP facility you will be dealing directly with that PSP and not with Payments Consulting Network. Pricing and product information should be confirmed with the PSP.
While Payments Consulting Network has referral agreements in place with Live eftpos and Co-operative Supermarkets Australia, no referral fees are paid by these organisations to Payments Consulting Network. Instead, should you make a successful application using the enquiry link provided with the Pricing Comparison, these organisations will make a donation to The Funding Network Australia Limited (TFN), ABN 75 166 134 774. Through its interactive crowdfunding events, TFN connects grassroots non-profits to people and organisations interested in investing their money, time and talent to drive social change. TFN is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission and is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient.